Paz Horowitz Abogados has been assisting tourism operators for many years, acquiring expertise in the processes for establishment, permits obtaining and operation. In the tourism sector, the firm currently provides services for operators in the Galapagos Islands, hotels and travel industry.
The operation of tourism business in Ecuador requires a wide range of services, from permitting, zoning licenses and corporate requirements, particularly in labor matters and tax issues. In the tourism sector, we currently provide our services for touristic operators in the Galapagos Islands, in matters related to hospitality and the travel industry.
Our experience in tax issues is very well renowned. We have advised our clients in all regulations applicable to their particular business and exemption application.
Among our services
- Legal advice for planning and establishment of new business or acquisition of existing operations.
- Support the clients in all day-to-day tasks, including labor permits and planning, permitting, tax advice.
- Review and support in negotiations of specific license and franchise agreements.
- Legal guidance on planning downsizing areas and implementation of IT programs.
- Full knowledge of the area, from transportation to services and permitting.
- Vast experience in multiple areas related to the sector, including deep knowledge of the applicable laws for the operation in the Galapagos National Park.
- Experts in areas related to tourism operation, such as labor, tax and franchising, who work together in developing a project.