Paz Horowitz Abogados represents clients in arbitrations that involve a wide spectrum of legal issues, including local and international commercial matters, investor-state contracts, energy, and oil & gas disputes.
The team understands the legal procedure in Ecuador and jointly with other practice areas at the Firm determines the most efficient strategies for judicial and administrative proceedings, as well as for mediation and negotiations procedures.
Among our services:
- Handling commercial and investment disputes in local or foreign arbitration centers.
- Providing assistance to international law firms or multinational companies in domestic matters that arise in an international arbitration.
- Providing negotiation assistance with government agencies or private companies.
- Up to date in the new trends in international arbitration.
- Experienced team in international commercial arbitration and in investor state arbitration.
- Qualified attorneys in dispute resolution techniques.
- Proactive to reduce and avoid unnecessary litigations, presenting alternative solutions in order to avoid conflict.