Paz Horowitz Abogados provides a comprehensive and preventive economic administrative law service, including:
- Unfair competition.
- Commercial restraints and banned practices.
- Consumer rights.
- Merger control.
- Public aid, trade matters and dumping.
- Cessation agreements and leniency.
Among our services:
- Development of comprehensive audits (due diligence).
- Preventive counseling to determine specific quotas to avoid or mitigate sanctions, monetary fines, loss of market or loss of reputation of the employer.
- Competition litigation.
- Denouncements and settlement of accusations.
- Support in situations of vertical or horizontal integration, including planning, reporting and obtaining prior authorization at a local level.
- General regulatory advice for the implementation of the business.
- Ethical services under our policy- hallmark “Doing well by doing it right”.
- Participation along with international firms in processes of multi-jurisdictional integration.
- A broad vision of the problematic from the different areas of practice.
- Professionals with national and international experience, specialized in competition, economic and regulatory law.